Jan 15, 2013

Princess for a day

This past weekend we took our daughter to see Disney On Ice. She has been to Disney many times, and has been to an on ice performance once before. However, in all of her 3.5years (lol), I guess the magic has finally stuck/sunk in/arrived for her. She ooo'd and ahhh'd, sang along with the show, and pointed out every character she could to us, in ways she never did before. She had a BLAST! My only regret is not letting her wear her princess costume. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!?! I have a line of princess dresses that I make, as well as, a really pretty one her grandmother bought her, and I managed to forget to let her wear one.

Oh well, there's always next time, as she's already asking me when we are going back. :) In the meantime I need to working on designing a dress for the princess' I don't have yet. :)

Rapunzel Dress, one of Jayla's favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment