Jan 15, 2013

Some of my favorites

Since I'm starting a new blog, a fresh new design and concept for the new year; I decided to highlight some of my favorite dresses, and why I adore them so much. :)

Dorothy Dress. I love this dress because it was my first fabric top. The sense of accomplishment I felt that day was uncontainable. I really enjoy making fabric top tutu dresses. 

Cookie Monster is one of my favs because I love how magically and amazing the blues look when they are finished. 

The Peacock Tutu Dress is another favorite because of the bright colors. There is just something awesome about the combination of those four colors together. I really love this color combo. 

Lastly, a old favorite of mine is the Ladybug dress. This one made the list  because I love lady bugs, and this dress allowed me to utilized a combination of ribbon and tulle in the skirt for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment